Unique Water and Land-based Workout Sessions
Small Groups - BIG Results
Swymfit Small Group Training offers the benefits of working with a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost of the private rate. Join instructor Curtis Schulz and experience the Swymfit difference with Small Group Training sessions.
Support and Motivation
Receive accountability, support, and expert guidance. The added motivation of having others working in the same room and pool will push you to a new level. Sign-up with friends, family, or co-workers - or join and meet new friends!
Land Plus Water
Small Group Training sessions are one hour long. Land and water workouts are custom-designed for your small group. Experience the best of both worlds - start with the first half of your class on land, and then move to the water to finish your training.
Two Sessions Each Week
You will complete progressive workouts designed to deliver maximum results by combining land and deep-water exercises. Curtis will challenge your group through a series of exercises that build strength, endurance, balance, coordination, flexibility, and core stability in addition to providing cardio in every workout.
- Each exercise routine will have a beginner and intermediate option so you can get the most out of your workout, no matter your current fitness level.
- You will do a variety of functional movements on the land and in the water that will push your overall fitness to the next level and help you to feel energized.
- Land and water routines are joint-friendly and move your body through all planes of motion, which will increase your strength, help you move with confidence, and allow you to reach your health and fitness goals.
Please call the club at 978-635-0500 or stop in to register!
Small Group Training Policies
- Maximum class size is four participants
- Advanced registration is required
- Payment is due at the time of registration to reserve your space
- The Tuesday/Thursday 5:30am class is a women only class